(1) These General Terms and Conditions apply to all orders that you
at the online shop
Phone: +49 162 365 71 47
Fax: +49 321 285 461 02
(2) The range of goods in our online shop is aimed exclusively at buyers who have purchased the 18th
have reached the age of one year.
(3) Our deliveries, services and offers are made exclusively on the basis of these
General Terms and Conditions. The General Terms and Conditions apply to
companies for all future business relationships, even if they do not re-enter the
expressly agreed. The inclusion of general terms and conditions of a
Customers who object to our General Terms and Conditions will already be
(4) The language of the contract is exclusively german.
(5) You may view the currently valid General Terms and Conditions on the
https://shop-transgender.de and print it out.
(1) The presentation of goods in the online shop does not make a binding application for the conclusion of the
of a purchase contract. Rather, it is a non-binding invitation to
Shop goods to order.
(2) By clicking on the button "Order now with payment" you enter a binding
offer to buy (Section 145 of the German Civil Code).
(3) Upon receipt of the purchase offer, you will receive an automatically generated e-mail with which we
confirm that we have received your order (confirmation of receipt). This
Receipt does not constitute acceptance of your purchase offer. A contract comes through
confirmation of receipt has not yet been made.
(4) A purchase contract for the goods is only concluded if we expressly accept the
offer to purchase or if we declare the goods – without prior express declaration of acceptance
- send to you.
The prices listed on the product pages include the statutory value added tax and other
price components and are understood to include the respective shipping costs
(1) Payment is optional:
Invoice in advance,
(2) If you select the payment method in advance, we will provide you with our bank details in the
Confirmation. The invoice amount must be paid within 10 days of receipt of the
order confirmation to our account.
(3) When paying by credit card, the purchase price at the time of ordering on your credit card
reserved ("Authorization"). The actual debiting of your credit card account is made in the
the time when we ship the goods to you.
(4) In the case of payment by direct debit, you may have to bear the costs incurred as a result of a
Reversal of a payment transaction due to lack of account coverage or due to your incorrect
transmitted data of the bank details.
(5) If you are in arrears with a payment, you are entitled to pay the statutory
interest rates of 5 percentage points above the base interest rate. For each
Written warning, which will be sent to you after the occurrence of the delay, will pay you a dunning fee in
amount of EUR 2.50, unless a lower or higher
damage is proven.
(1) You are only entitled to set-off if your counterclaim is legally binding
has not been established, is not disputed or recognised by us, or is in a close
synallagmatic relationship to our demand.
(2) You may only exercise a right of retention if your counterclaim is based on the same
(1) Unless otherwise agreed, the goods will be delivered from our warehouse to the
address provided to you.
(2) The goods remain our property until full payment of the purchase price.
In the event that you are a consumer within the meaning of Section 13 of the German Civil Code (BGB), i.e. make the purchase for purposes,
predominantly neither their commercial nor self-employed professional activity
can be attributed, you have a right of withdrawal in accordance with the following
You have the right to enter into this agreement within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a
Third party who is not the carrier who has taken possession of the goods. In order to
right of withdrawal, you must
by means of a clear declaration (e.B. a letter, fax or e-mail sent by post)
your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can do so by using the attached
use a model withdrawal form, but it is not mandatory. In order to preserve the
withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you have informed you of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the
expiration of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of revocation
If you withdraw from this contract, we will have you made all payments we receive from you
including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from this
that you have a different type of delivery than the cheapest one offered by us.
have chosen a standard delivery), without delay and at the latest within fourteen days from the day
upon which we have received notification of your revocation of this contract.
For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original
transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise;
under no circumstances will you be charged any fees for this repayment. We can
refuse to repay until we have received the goods back or until you have
have provided proof that you have returned the goods, depending on which of the
You must have the goods immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day
by which you inform us of the revocation of this contract, to us or to ... Return
or to hand over. The deadline is met if you have received the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods. You must be sure to
the value of the goods only if this loss in value is due to a loss of value
The nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods are not necessary for handling of
attributable to them.
(1) The right of withdrawal does not apply to the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for
the manufacture of which is the decisive factor in the consumer's individual selection or determination
clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer (e.B.Tshirts
with your photo and your name), in the case of delivery of sealed goods which, for reasons of
health protection or hygiene are not suitable for return if their sealing is
has been removed after delivery or in the case of delivery of sound or video recordings or
computer software in a sealed package if the seal is after delivery
has been removed.
(2) Please avoid damage and contamination. Please send the goods
if possible in original packaging with all accessories and with all packaging components
back to us. If necessary, use a protective outer packaging. If you want to use the
do not have the original packaging, please ensure that the packaging is suitable for
sufficient protection against transport damage in order to be able to claim damages for damage
due to defective packaging.
(3) Please call us before returning. To this
in this way, you enable us to assign the products as quickly as possible.
(4) Please note that the modalities set out in the preceding paragraphs 2 and 3 are not
are a prerequisite for the effective exercise of the right of withdrawal.
(1) If goods are delivered with obvious transport damage, you shall complain about such
Please make an immediate error with the delivery person and contact us as soon as possible.
(2) Failure to make a complaint or contact your legal
warranty rights have no consequences. However, they help us to meet our own
to the carrier or the transport insurance.
(1) Unless expressly agreed otherwise, your
Warranty claims in accordance with the statutory provisions of the Sales Law (Section 433 et seq. of the German Civil Code).
(2) If you are a consumer within the meaning of Section 13 of the German Civil Code (BGB), the limitation period for
Warranty claims in the case of used goods- deviating from the statutory
Provisions - one year. This limitation does not apply to claims arising from damages arising from
injury to life, body or health, or injury to a
essential contractual obligation, the fulfilment of which is the proper execution of the contract
in the first place and on whose compliance the contractual partner may regularly rely
(cardinal obligation) as well as for claims arising from other damages resulting from an intentional
or grossly negligent breach of duty by the user or his vicarious agents.
(3) In addition, the statutory provisions apply to the warranty.
(4) If you are an entrepreneur within the meaning of Section 14 of the German Civil Code (BGB), the statutory provisions shall apply with
- For the quality of the goods, only our own information and the product description are
binding on the manufacturer, but not public announcements and statements and other
Advertising by the manufacturer.
- You are obligated to ensure that the goods are handled immediately and with due care to quality and
to investigate quantity deviations and to notify us of obvious defects within 7 days of receipt of the
of the goods.
The timely dispatch is sufficient to meet the deadline. This also applies to covert covert
Defects from discovery. In the event of a breach of the obligation to investigate and complain, the
assertion of warranty claims.
- In the event of defects, we provide, at our discretion, guarantee by rectification or replacement
(post-performance). In the event of repairs, we do not have to bear the increased costs incurred by
result from the transfer of the goods to a place other than the place of performance, provided that the goods are
shipment does not correspond to the intended use of the goods.
- If the subsequent performance fails twice, you can request a reduction at your choice or
withdraw from the contract.
- The warranty period is one year from delivery of the goods.
(1) Unlimited liability: We are fully liable for intent and gross negligence as well as
in accordance with the Product Liability Act. We are liable for slight negligence in the event of damage resulting from
injury to the life, body and health of individuals.
(2) In the rest of the world, the following limited liability applies: In the event of slight negligence, we shall only be liable in the
in the event of a breach of an essential contractual obligation, the fulfilment of which is the proper
implementation of the contract in the first place and on whose compliance you regularly comply with the
(cardinal obligation). Liability for slight negligence is the amount according to the
limited to the foreseeable damages at the time of conclusion of the contract, the occurrence of which
typically needs to be calculated. This limitation of liability also applies to the benefit of our
(1) Should one or more provisions of these General Terms and Conditions be or become ineffective, the
effect of the other provisions.
(2) Only German law applies to contracts between us and you under
Exclusion of the provisions of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International
Sale of Goods (CISG).
(3) Are you a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a public
special funds, the place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from or in connection with
contracts between us and you.
Based on a pattern of
Copyright: HÄRTING Lawyers, www.haerting.de, email@example.com
Chausseestraße 13,10115 Berlin, Tel. (030) 28 30 57 40, Fax (030) 28 30 57 4