You cannot place a new order from your country. United States
There are 6 products. New New
Pumps, Peeptoes, High Heel
Where does the pump actually come from?
This shoe is now available in different shoe model groups. In itself, pumps are a closed half shoe with heels from 3 to 9 cm.
Pumps don't usually have a clasp, but you can just slip in – done.
Variations and names:
- stshoe: with penny heel, pencil heel
- High-front pumps: high-open pump
- Peeptoes: with opening at the tip of the foot so that the toes can be seen
- Opera pumps: Men's shoe in smooth or patent leather and flat heel
- High Heel: Women's shoe with very high heels (min. 10 cm)